Personal Risk Management Coverage Options (Private Client) Worldwide
Personal Asset Management Services by Corporate Insurance Advisors
‘Our clients are more consultative and less commodity driven’
We offer unique solutions after a detailed evaluation of your current personal insurance portfolio to better protect your family and assets. We have the ability to handle complex insurance needs, including multi-state and international exposures.
Special Solutions for Special Situations
Corporate Insurance Advisors has earned a reputation for tailoring innovative solutions. This includes custom plans for individuals whose lifestyles dictate the need for more complex and specialized solutions. Protection for your family and your assets shouldn’t come with limits. Corporate Insurance Advisors goes beyond typical to deliver extraordinary coverage for extraordinary situations, including multi-state and international exposures.
Our key coverage options include, but are NOT limited to:
High Value Homes
- Broad coverage that protects your home against property damage and/or loss regardless of cause with minimal restrictions
- Higher deductible options to a maximum of $100,000
- Customized options for contents, other structures and additional living expenses
- Guaranteed rebuilding cost, ensuring your home is rebuilt in like kind and quality
- Equipment breakdown coverage for mechanical, electrical and high-tech equipment with available coverage limits as high as $1,000,000
- Waiver of deductible for large losses
- Worldwide coverage for contents
- Landscaping coverage – named perils
- Agreed value with no penalty for depreciation in value at the time of your claim
- Original manufacturer’s replacement parts guarantees the integrity of your vehicle
- Rentals comparable to your current vehicle
- Worldwide coverage for accidents occurring anywhere in the world, subject to specific country and jurisdictions
Personal Excess Liability
- 1st Party identity fraud coverage
- Coverage for liability lawsuits, worldwide protection
- Employment Practices Liability
- Non-Profit Directors & Officers coverage
- Limits as high as $50 million
- Available blanket protection for personal articles such as jewelry, wearable art, art collections, coins, guns, antiques, and wine collections
- Exotic Cars
- Concierge Services
- Coverage available for Mysterious Disappearance
- Coverage for newly acquired items that are not scheduled within the first 30 days
- Worldwide coverage for damage or loss to your items that occurs anywhere in the world
- Access to all major insurers
- Coverage for high value aircraft, and drones
- Underwritten by experienced pilot
Private Yachts and Marine
- Pleasure Use – when owned by a Corporation
- Charter Coverage
- Access to comprehensive insurance for a wide range of watercraft from small boats to super yachts
Recreational Vehicles (RV’s, Golf Carts, ATV’s, Motorcycles)
- Comprehensive coverage for virtually any type of on or off-road vehicle
Flood and Excess Flood
- Basic flood with National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) and Excess Flood to close the gap in protection up to full replacement cost.
- Private Flood for difficult situations and higher limits combined in one policy.
- Covering all risk, including ground-up construction, course of construction and renovations
Addressing ALL Aspects of Personal Risk
The more we know about you, the better we can assess your personal risks. It requires more than making a cursory list of assets and potential liabilities. At Corporate Insurance Advisors, we not only learn about your assets, but we also educate ourselves concerning your activities, your lifestyle and the variables that determine the different and unique risks you face. Corporate Insurance Advisors delivers personalized risk management and asset protection plans based on a thorough understanding of the life you live.
In order to deliver the most accurate and equitable protection, Corporate Insurance Advisors works closely with a respected valuation and advisory firm. Their globally diverse advisory team provides confidential and impartial advice and expert appraisals, regardless of geographical location, ensuring your interests are accurately and adequately protected.
The only thing we love more than hearing what our clients are saying about us is sharing what they’re saying about us. Here are a few examples:
There is absolutely no agency which we have found that is better equipped to handle all of our insurance needs. Our needs range from commercial policies to health insurance and CIA has consistently surpassed our expectations. We can say, with utmost confidence, that our account is in the best hands ...
"It is our pleasure to recommend our agent and his firm, Corporate Insurance Advisors "CIA", as a potential Insurance Broker for your firm. We believe you will find him and CIA to be well qualified to assist with any insurance needs your firm may have."
"As the years have come and gone, CIA has always found an insurance company who would treat us fairly upon renewal. We know when we have a claim, a contract to be reviewed, coverage questions or any other concern, Corporate Insurance Advisors is there for any issues that arises. We ...
"I have had the pleasure of working with our advisor and CIA for the past several years. I had a great relationship with my agent at the time, and was initially resistant to talking to another broker, but she came very highly recommended. She explained that there were programs and ...
"My agent is extremely competent, knowledgeable, available, and engaged. While negotiating insurance terms and coverage for a project, she worked with my staff and her underwriters for dozens of hours over a period of four months, offering alternatives and options that worked for both us and our client. My agent ...
"Our agent's research and determination found us policies that saved a tremendous amount of money while making sure revenue went up. She is an amazing advocate, and we are so appreciative of her efforts on our behalf."